Wednesday, November 18, 2015

More from Budapest

I must say, I definitely enjoyed being able to get a pumpkin spice latte while in Budapest! Mmmmm


We found the most amazing gelato place in Budapest! They 'scoop' the ice cream into the cone in the shape of a rose. It's amazing, gorgeous, and artistic. On top of that... the gelato was some of the best I've ever had! If you ever find yourself in Budapest, I highly recommend Gelarto Rosa, address: Szent Istvan ter 3, District 5 - near the Basilica.



There are a few Alexandra Bookstores throughout Budapest... but only one (that I know of) that has this goooogeous bookcafe! Address: Andrassy ut 39, Pest, District 6
Funny enough, right after I took this photo, the power went out! Carrie and I were going to stay for a snack but we were told that they were having power issues and only the packaged, cold beverages and food were available. We were happy to have been able to get a glance at the lovely bookcafe and its ceiling/chandeliers lit up!

We went to a little pho place for lunch. It was delicious. I've missed pho and fresh spring rolls from my time living in Vietnam. Funky Pho, address: Mozsar u. 7


We had to go back again!

The flavors above are pumpkin and oreo. Oreo was my favorite... and pumpkin -- well, I just had to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment