Friday, August 8, 2014

empty Milan...

I went into the city this afternoon and really enjoyed it! So many people get out of the city in August to enjoy time by the sea... and although it is hot and humid here right now, it's not unbearably so. I really enjoyed walking through the city when it was not so crowded AND the shops are all having sales! Twice a year... now and around Christmas/New Year's time... the shops have big sales. More than the shopping, however, I wanted to pick up a few bagels while in the city - I've got my priorities! Haha

One of my goals for this upcoming school year is to make more of an effort to get to know the city. It's easy to not know the city very well since I live in Opera - a commune of the city of Milan. So far... feeling good about being back!

Below are some pictures that I took today...

Tram lines at Sabatino and Ripamonte:



I ran into the upper school's counselor and her two little girls along this stretch today!


I will never tire of seeing Milan's duomo


No comments:

Post a Comment