Saturday, August 2, 2014

wine cave - Bellagio

Julie and I had a late lunch at the little grotto in Bellagio... it's basically a cave of wine. I first went here during my orientation week to school after first arriving in Italy. (You can see that past post here.) We really enjoyed this small meal (and then had gelato for dinner later on. Ha!)

I think the name of this place is Enoteca Cava Turacciolo but I don't see a website for it to link to.

This kind of snacky meal is my kind of a meal. I ordered a mix of cheeses and salamis/meats... which comes with bread and honey. Yes, please! I also like this place because it's like a library of wine.   : )


Legs of meat up above...


Mmmmm cheeses, salami and meats, aaaand honey!

Yeah! Julie had a lovely cheese plate and a fish spread...

No comments:

Post a Comment