Saturday, June 7, 2014

I studied here! - Florence

Through the Fisher Goes to Italy program the summer of 2004, I studied at an Italian language school just a few doors down from the Duomo! It was a great experience... and then when I went back to Florence 5 years later with my family... we went to the school and I introduced my parents to the director of the school. It was really nice to be able to show them where I had spent the bulk of my time while in Florence. ...Kat and I walked by the school's door last weekend as well...



I had never before noticed the gorgeous paintings on the building near the Duomo (facing the front... it's on the right). A man selling sunglasses had just told me that I looked like Shakira and my hair was "driving [him] crazy"... when I looked up and noticed this gorgeous building.



No comments:

Post a Comment