Thursday, June 19, 2014

last day... and ...field day!

Tomorrow is the last day of the school year!!

The past couple weeks have been incredibly busy... and weird. I've been working on some major projects and changes in the library... and things are finally coming together! Still much to be done... but a work in progress and many things will just have to wait until late August... or another year.

Yesterday was the elementary school's Field Day. I ended up at the water/break station... but all of the students already had their own water and it wasn't super hot out... so since no one really needed or wanted a break, we played A LOT of Simon Says instead!

I decided to (of course) wear my tutu and tie-dye socks for Field Day.   : )

...But before the fun outside could begin, there was the last Technology Department meeting...

So... below is what a Technology Department meeting looks like in Italy! (Ha!... coffee on the laptop)




We also had some fun in the hallway before students arrived:


There is going to come a day when I cannot do some of the gymnastics that I think I can still do... but thankfully that day was not yesterday! I learned that I can still do a cartwheel back-handspring AND an aerial. Whoop! Whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment