Wednesday, October 16, 2013

2 months later...

I day before I left for Milan (August 19), I mailed a large package to myself... it was supposed to arrive at school within 5 to 10 business days. Perrrrrfect.

That package arrived today.

...Almost two months later! I should not be surprised... especially after just having lived in Vietnam for two years.

I'm so glad to have these things here... including the Dominion game birthday present from Lexey... and the black sheep birthday present from Andy! AND... I'm so glad that it did arrive! I had heard stories from some of the other teachers... that it might never arrive. D'Oh!

...Now... to get all of this to my apartment on my bicycle! I've unpacked the box... and re-packed everything into bags. I will truly be the Bag Lady tonight riding home from school   : P

No comments:

Post a Comment