Thursday, October 3, 2013

'tis Fall

I've been wearing earmuffs on the bicycle ride to school each morning for the past two weeks. ...Or the awesome hat-with-pompom that my mom made if my hair is wet still (stuffing it all into the hat!). The weather is growing cooler... the leaves are changing color... and I'm loving it : )

Yesterday morning I stopped on the side of the road to take the following photos... the bright red leaves caught my eye and they were too good to just pass by and not share on here!




It's also nice that, after two years in Vietnam (HOT, southern Vietnam...) I'm not on the same schedule of seasons as my family and friends back home. ...While I'm enjoying the colorful leaves here... so is my family in the States!

Moving to Denver, Colorado in the summer of 2007, I realized how nice it is to have a sunny winter season. ...So different from grey winters in Upstate New York. I'm going back to what I grew up with... grey winters... but for now, even the grey days still feel good  : )

1 comment:

  1. I love your red leaves picture in this blog post so much, that I just made it my home screen picture!

    ReplyDelete