Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I'm in love with... my shower curtain!

I splurged and bought a gorgeous shower curtain. I'm basically in love with it. The one thing I would change if I could, however, is the length. I wish it were a bit longer. BUT... nothing's perfect. This is close to perfect in my mind though  : P




My mom even went to buy this for me in the States (I was unable to get the online purchase to work here from Italy)... and then mailed it to me! She's a superstar. Truly.

I know it's a silly thing to get so excited over... but my little apartment is cozy... and this curtain adds so much to it. As soon as you walk into the apartment, you have a direct view into the bathroom - to the tub - down the little hallway... and, well, sometimes it's the little things, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment