Tuesday, October 1, 2013

there ARE mountains! - Leadville, CO

A group of us took a drive up to Leadville on Sunday, the day after the wedding...

It was still raining in the city... and for most of the drive to and from the mountains... but overall, it was definitely worth the trip! My aunt, uncle, two great aunts, and Poppy (grandpa) were able to see where my brother Sean lives... and when we were in the town of Leadville the weather was actually pretty nice!

We had lunch... made a trip to Melanzana... and went to Sean's place. We then drove through Vail on the way home. It was great to have everyone from the East Coast be able to see the Rocky Mountains.   : )



All of us at lunch!

Melanzana! Pretty excited that I found a great jacket in their 'seconds bin'
...I've already worn it a bunch on my bicycle ride to school...

Aunt Fran and mom looking cute...

Gorgeous view of the more mountains on the way to Sean's street...

Sean's house...

No comments:

Post a Comment